Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Update: Music City conference is nearing capacity
Here are a few APME Nashville updates …
We are just about at capacity and the agenda is jam-packed. See the sessions at: http://www.apme.com/?page=2012Conference
Follow us on Facebook and help us hit 1,000 Likes: http://www.facebook.com/APMEnews. Let your staff and friends know that conference coverage including video will appear on www.apme.com and through social media. We are at 876 Likes now, so this is a very attainable goal, with your help.
Don’t miss the Foundation Auction Wednesday night that includes:
• A Hand-painted Silk Charmeuse Ruana (cape-like scarf) by Annette McGruder
• An AP Nashville classic portrait – Johnny Cash kissing June Carter
• A Branson Getaway
• A tour of a major AP bureau and lunch
• A case of Maker’s Mark Bourbon
• Four T-shirt Quilts, including one of Dave Barry for President shirts, signed by the writer
• A Jersey Shore Getaway
• Signed books by great authors
• A Runway to Real Life Shopping Trip and, oh, so much more!
You can preview some of the items at http://www.apme.com/?page=online_auction and even purchase conference T-shirts and our first-ever Hatch Show Prints. The auctions are a great cause and always a lot of fun.
If you're staying in town Friday night, APME has secured some tickets to the Grand Ol' Opry. For $50, you get admission, back-stage tour and transportation to and from the event. If you are interested, email Sally Jacobsen.
Thanks for your support, and can't wait to see you in Nashville.